Chakravadhanula, Venkata Sai Kiran
Method development for the in situ TEM of battery materials in solid state and liquid state on a Titan80-300 and Tecnai F20. Advanced electron microscopic techniques like the in situ liquid electrochemistry, in situ solid-state electrochemistry, 3D-Tomography, in situ Heating, in situ cooling/Cryo employing STEM, EDX, EELS, EFTEM, Automated Crystal Orientation Mapping, etc.
- 15. July 2011 - till date: Scientist - Helmholtz Institute Ulm for Electrochemical Energy Storage, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany.
- 1. March 2009 - 14. July 2011: Scientific Staff - AG - Synthesis and Real Structure, Institute for Materials Science, Technical Faculty of the Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Germany
- 1. March 2006 - 28.Feb. 2009: Scientific staff & PhD Student: AG - Multicomponent Materials, Institute for Materials Science, Technical Faculty of the Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Germany.
- 05/2016 Internet: Course in “Moodle” Development of an online course on “In situ Transmission Electron Microscopy”.
- 02/2016 Insitute for Materials Science, Christian Albrechts University, Kiel, Germany: Block course on “In situ Transmission Electron Microscopy” and corresponding examination as a guest faculty.
- 10/2015 - till date Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany: Course design for the first time in the world on “In situ Transmission Electron Microscopy” as a guest faculty.
- 01/2015 Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Gandipet, Hyderabad, India: Three day Lecture course on "Practical aspects of Transmission electron microscopy” as a guest Professor.
- 01/2014 School of Engineering Sciences and Technology, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India: 1 week block course as guest professor on "Practical Aspects of Advanced Transmission Electron Microscopy" along with examination as a guest Professor.
- 03/2009 - 06/2011 AG- Synthesis and Real Structure, Christian Albrechts University, Kiel, Germany: Lecture on Practical aspects of TEM together with Prof. Dr. Lorenz Kienle.
- 03/2006 - 02/2009 AG- Multicomponent Materials, Christian Albrechts University, Kiel, Germany: Exercises to Metals 1 and 2 for Masters students along with the examination together with Prof. Dr. Franz Faupel.
- 03/2006 - 02/2009 Christian Albrechts University, Kiel, Germany: Diverse laboratory Courses.
- Life Member Indian Institute of Metals (IIM)
- Life member of the Electron Microscopy Society of India (EMSI)
- Life member of the Materials Research Society of India (MRS-I)
- Member of the Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft - DPG
- Member of the Deutschen Gesellschaft für Elektronenmikroskopie e.V.
- Member of the European Microscopy Society (EMS)
- Member of the “Elsevier Connected Panel”
- Advisor for the software - Mendeley
- Member of the “Academy for Science, Technology and Communication (ASTC)”
- Outstanding International Student Award for the year 2008 from the DAAD