Board of Directors
The unique structure of the HIU, with four partners, is further reflected in the board of directors. It includes one member of each partner. As the highest governing-body of the HIU, it meets regularly to make important decisions about the direction and focus of the institute and is responsible for external relations and assessment of the institute’s efficacy.
- Prof. Dr. Stefano Passerini (Director, KIT)
- Prof. Dr. Maximilian Fichtner (Deputy Director, UU)
- Prof. Dr. Joachim Ankerhold (Vice President UU)
- Prof. Dr. Oliver Kraft (Vice President KIT)
- Prof. Dr. Arnulf Latz (DLR)
- Dr. Margret Wohlfahrt-Mehrens (ZSW)