Board of Directors
The unique structure of the HIU, with four partners, is further reflected in the board of directors. It includes one member of each partner. As the highest governing-body of the HIU, it meets regularly to make important decisions about the direction and focus of the institute and is responsible for external relations and assessment of the institute’s efficacy.
- Prof. Dr. Stefano Passerini (Director, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
- Prof. Dr. Maximilian Fichtner (Deputy Director, Ulm University)
- Prof. Dr. Joachim Ankerhold (Vice President Ulm University)
- Prof. Dr. Oliver Kraft (Vice President Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
- Prof. Dr. Arnulf Latz (German Aerospace Center)
- Dr. Margret Wohlfahrt-Mehrens (Centre for Solar Energy and Hydrogen Research BW)